I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 4/5 cup of cream (soy cream)
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Sesame seeds
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- squash seeds
- 1.5 lbs of carrots
- 1/10 cup of flour
- Peel carrots, cut them into thin slices and steam them for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the cream, spices and parmesan cheese.
- Pour in a dish cooked carrots. Then, pour the cream mix.
- Dust the gratin with pumpkin and sesame seeds and cook the gratin at 180°C/356°F for 30 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Very orange soup
Carrot and goat cheese custard
Carrot coconut soup
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.