Ratatouille and goat cheese crumble
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can prepare ratatouille in advance to save time.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 1 goat's cheese log
- 1/5 cup of flour
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 sweet pepper
- Wash and cut all vegetables in dices and cook them in a pan with olive oil and thyme for 15 minutes.
- Fill 2 jars with ratatouille until 2/3.
- Cut goat cheese in slices and add some slices in jars.
- Prepare crumble dough by mixing in a bowl olive oil, flour and parmesan cheese with a fork.
- Ad some crumble dough in the goat cheese and bake in the oven at 180°C/356°F for 20 minutes. Crumble should be brown.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Carrot and goat cheese custard
Red kuri squash crumble
Toasts with blackberries and goat cheese
Light plums and almonds crumble
Goat cheese icecream with basil
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.