Very orange soup
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1 lbs chestnut squash
- 1 pound of carrots
- 1 orange
- 1 vegetables stock cube
- Salt and pepper
- Boil 2 cups of water and add the stock cube.
- Peel the squash and cut it into dices. Peel carrots and cut them.
- Add carrots and squash into the boiling water. Cook the vegetables during 20 minutes and check if vegetables are cooked.
- Press the orange and add the juice into the saucepan.
- Blend the soup and add salt and pepper.
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.