Chicory salat with winter vegetables
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : Don't prepare the salat too much in advance, vegetables are tastier when they are crunchy.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
translation missing: en.recipes.seasons.season_auutumn
- Half bunch of radish
- 1/8 lbs of goat cheese
- Some sunflower seeds
- 1 chicory
- Some sesame seeds
- 1 carrot
- 1 avocado
- half cucumber
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Wash the chicory and the radish.
- Cut the chicory in pieces, avocado in sliver and the other vegetables in slices.
- Cut the goat cheese into dices.
- Cook the eggs during 9 minutes in boil water. Let them cold down, shell them and cut them in slivers.
- Mix up all ingredients and put in the top of the salad, one egg and half avocado.
- Dust the salad with sunflower and sesame seeds, then pour a trickle of olive oil.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Multicolor radish salad
Greek lentils salad
Apple salad with walnuts and roquefort
Cucumber radish and chives salad
Grated beetroot salad
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.