Vietnamese bun ve
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : This dish is well-known as bo-bun, but "bo" means beef and this one is vegetarian !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/3 lbs rice spaghettis
- Some spring onions
- 5 vegetable spring rolls
- 1 fistful unsalted peanuts
- 3/5 cup of soy sauce
- Some soya bean sprouts
- 1 carrot
- 1 avocado
- 1 branch of mint
- Sesame seeds
- half cucumber
- Some salad leaves
- Peel and cut into slivers the avocado, the cucumber and the carrot.
- Wash salad leaves
- Crush peanuts.
- Chop finely mint and spring onions.
- Stream rice spaghettis and let them cool down.
- Cook the nems in the oven or in a pan, they should be crispy.
- Into 2 bowls, leave salad leaves and then add rice spaghettis.
- Then add vegetables, soya bean sprouts and nems cut in 2.
- Dust bowls with peanuts, mint, spring onions and sesame seeds.
- In another bowl, prepare the sauce : mix soya sauce with 1/5 cup of water and e 1/2 lemon juice.
- Pour the sauce into the bun ve.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Chicory salat with winter vegetables
Cucumber radish and chives salad
Italian oranges salad
Multicolor radish salad
Lentils and beetroots salad
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.