Red peppers cream
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 6 red peppers
- 3/5 cup of cream
- 1 and 1/5 cup of vegetables broth
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 little onions
- Salt, pepper
- Wash peppers, cut into 4 pieces, and spread them on a sheet of greaseproof paper. Put in the oven (grill) for 20 minutes, sometimes turn them over.
- Let cool a bit. Peel them and deseed grilled red pepers.
- Cut onions finely and fry them in a pan, add grilled red peppers, pour the stock. Boiled and mix everything.
- Put back the mix in a pan and cook slowly and add the cream. Remove from the pan once you see the first bubbles.
- Keep the cream in the fridge.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Lentils salad with grilled redpeppers
Little redpepper quiches with eggplants
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.