Little redpepper quiches with eggplants
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1 shortcut pastry
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 red pepper
- 4/5 cup of cream
- 1 eggplant
- 1/8 lbs of parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the pepper, dice it and fry in the pan during 10 minutes with olive oil
- Put them in a bowl and blend them finely.
- Wash the eggplant, dice it and fry in the pan with olive oil and water during 15 minutes.
- Add eggs, cream, thyme, salt and pepper in peppers and mix all.
- Spread the pie dough in small baking tin for tartlets or in ramekins
- Spread pepper mix on the pie dough.
- Add eggplant dices on peppers mix.
- Dust tartlets with parmesan cheese.
- Put in the oven at 210°C during 30 minutes, pie crust must be crispy.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Eggplants pie Tatin style
Spinach and mozzarella quiche
Summer vegetables lasagna
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.