Little redpepper quiches with eggplants
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1 shortcut pastry
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 red pepper
- 4/5 cup of cream
- 1 eggplant
- 1/8 lbs of parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the pepper, dice it and fry in the pan during 10 minutes with olive oil
- Put them in a bowl and blend them finely.
- Wash the eggplant, dice it and fry in the pan with olive oil and water during 15 minutes.
- Add eggs, cream, thyme, salt and pepper in peppers and mix all.
- Spread the pie dough in small baking tin for tartlets or in ramekins
- Spread pepper mix on the pie dough.
- Add eggplant dices on peppers mix.
- Dust tartlets with parmesan cheese.
- Put in the oven at 210°C during 30 minutes, pie crust must be crispy.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Eggplants pie Tatin style
Lentils salad with grilled redpeppers
Spinach and mozzarella quiche
Summer vegetables lasagna
Red peppers cream
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.