Summer vegetables lasagna
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 lbs tomato sauce
- Around 15 lasagna
- 2 little eggplants
- Olive oil and salt
- 1/8 lbs feta cheese
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 sweet pepper
- 2 onions
- Wash all the vegetables and dice them finely.
- Cook all the vegetables (exept tomato sauce) and thyme in a frying pan with olive oil and water during 15/20 minutes.
- At the end, add tomato sauce and salt.
- In a dish, pour a little bit of water (to avoid lasagna to stick in the bottom) and drop off a first layer of lasagna.
- Add 1/3 vegetable mixture in the lasagna.
- Add a second lasagna layer, the a second vegetables layer.
- Add a third lasagna layer then vegetables.
- Crumble the feta cheese in the top of the lasagna and put in the oven at 200°C during 30 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Eggplants pie Tatin style
Sun pie with zucchini and pesto rosso
Little redpepper quiches with eggplants
Two zucchini quiche
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.