Summer vegetables lasagna
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- Wash all the vegetables and dice them finely.
- Cook all the vegetables (exept tomato sauce) and thyme in a frying pan with olive oil and water during 15/20 minutes.
- At the end, add tomato sauce and salt.
- In a dish, pour a little bit of water (to avoid lasagna to stick in the bottom) and drop off a first layer of lasagna.
- Add 1/3 vegetable mixture in the lasagna.
- Add a second lasagna layer, the a second vegetables layer.
- Add a third lasagna layer then vegetables.
- Crumble the feta cheese in the top of the lasagna and put in the oven at 200°C during 30 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Sun pie with zucchini and pesto rosso
Eggplants pie Tatin style
Round zucchini stuffed with onions and goat cheese
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.