Summer vegetables lasagna
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 lbs tomato sauce
- Around 15 lasagna
- 2 little eggplants
- Olive oil and salt
- 1/8 lbs feta cheese
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 sweet pepper
- 2 onions
- Wash all the vegetables and dice them finely.
- Cook all the vegetables (exept tomato sauce) and thyme in a frying pan with olive oil and water during 15/20 minutes.
- At the end, add tomato sauce and salt.
- In a dish, pour a little bit of water (to avoid lasagna to stick in the bottom) and drop off a first layer of lasagna.
- Add 1/3 vegetable mixture in the lasagna.
- Add a second lasagna layer, the a second vegetables layer.
- Add a third lasagna layer then vegetables.
- Crumble the feta cheese in the top of the lasagna and put in the oven at 200°C during 30 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Eggplants pie Tatin style
Sun pie with zucchini and pesto rosso
Two zucchini quiche
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.