Two zucchini quiche
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 shortcut pastry
- Thyme and salt
- 4/5 cup of cream
- A basil branch
- 1/8 lbs of parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- Spread the pie dough (do it yourself), and put it in the pie baking tin.
- Wash zucchini and cut them finely into slices.
- Mix eggs, cream, grated parmesan cheese, salt, thyme and basil leaves.
- Pour the mix on the pie dough, then spread zucchini slices on the dough.
- Put in the oven at 200°C during 30 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Sun pie with zucchini and pesto rosso
Little redpepper quiches with eggplants
Zucchini cream soup
Summer vegetables lasagna
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.