I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 10 Paris mushrooms
- 1 sweet shortcut pastry
- 1/6 lbs of grated cheese
- 1/5 cup of milk
- 2/5 cup of cream
- 3 eggs
- Parmesan cheese
- Cut mushrooms into slices and fry them in a pan with oliv oil.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, cream, gruyere and mustard
- Spread the pie in a pie baking tin, pour mushrooms (save some mushrooms for the decoration)
- Pour on the top the cream mix.
- Put the mushrooms left over on the top for decoration as well as shallot cut in half
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes at 210°C (410°F), The dough should be crispy.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Mirabelles and pistachios pie
Two zucchini quiche
Stuffed mushrooms with goat cheese and garlic
Caramelized onions tatin tartlets
Spinach and mozzarella quiche
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.