Vegan banana bread with dried fruits
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : Perfect for the breakfast, to begin well your day !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate
- 2/5 cup of brown sugar
- Some flacked almonds
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 fistful of raisins
- 1 fistfull of dry cranberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 big handle of hazelnuts
- 2 and 1/5 cups of whole flour
- 2/5 cup of neutral oil (sunflower, nuts...)
- In a big bowl, crush bananas with a fork.
- Then add sugar and oil, and mix.
- Than add the flour, salt, baking powder, bicarbonate and mix them.
- Add dried fruits (except almond) and pour the dough in a cake pan.
- Put the cake in the oven 180°C/356°F for around 40 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Banana smoothie with oat and almond milk
Chocolate banana bread
Breakfast banana bread
Grapefruit, banana and honey smoothie
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.