Apple salad with walnuts and roquefort
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can switch roquefort with gorgonzola.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Mix of salad leaves
- 15 walnuts
- 1/16 lbs roquefort
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- half apple
- Put some salad leaves.
- Chop finely apples into slices and put them on the salad.
- Add roquefort crumbles and walnuts.
- Mix in a bowl mustard, honey, vinegar, salt. Add olive oil and mix hardly. Pour the dressing on the salad.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Small apple tatin
Grated beetroot salad
Apple and crumble muffins
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.