Soft cake with almonds, apples and pears
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- Flacked almonds
- 1/2 cup of ground almond
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 apple
- 1 peach
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of rhum
- 1 and 1/5 cup of flour
- 1/8 lbs of mashed almonds
- 3 tablespoons of yoghurt
- In a big bowl, mix eggs, melted butter, rhum, yoghurt, sugar and mashed almonds.
- Then, add flour, almond powder, baking powder and salt. Mix all the ingredient.
- Wash fruits, peel them if necessary and cut them into thin slices.
- Pour the dough in a pie dish.
- Add fruit slices in the cake.
- Put the cake in the oven at 180°C/356°F for around 30 minutes. The cake should be brown.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Apple and crumble muffins
Apple and cinnamon compote
Small apple tatin
Apple salad with walnuts and roquefort
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.