Stuffed mushrooms with goat cheese and garlic
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : Choose small mushrooms : it will be easier eat them in one mouthful !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- Around 15 small mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- Some oregano
- 1/4 lbs of fresh goat cheese
- Wash mushrooms and remove their feet. (don't throw them, you can keep them for another recipe)
- In a bowl, mix goat cheese and pressed garlic.
- Stuff mushrooms with the goat cheese mix.
- Sprinkle them with oregano.
- Put them in the oven for 20 minutes at 180°C/356°F.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Red kuri squash and mushrooms risotto
Sweet potatoe gratin with fresh goat cheese
Leek, tapenade and goat cheese terrine
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.