Sun pie with zucchini and pesto rosso
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- Olive oil
- 1 shortcut pastry
- Sesame seeds
- 1 big zucchini
- 3 teaspoons of pesto rosso
- 1/5 cup of Vercors cheese (or blue cheese)
- Spread the pie pastry. Spread pesto rosso on the pie pastry edges (5 cm width) and mustard on the center.
- Cut zucchini and cheese into slices. Put one zucchini slice, then one cheese slices, and repeat.
- Cut the dough center by 12 as you can see on the picture, the fold up tips on zucchini.
- Add olive oil on folded tips and add sesame seeds.
- Put it in the hoven at 180°C/356°F during 20 minutes, the dough must be brown
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Round zucchini stuffed with onions and goat cheese
Summer vegetables lasagna
Two zucchini quiche
Zucchini cream soup
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.