Fig, blue cheese and rosemary pie
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can replace blue cheese by some goat cheese
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 3/5 cup milk
- 3/5 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 shortcut pastry with sesam seeds
- 6 figs
- 1/6 lbs of blue cheese
- Spread the pie dough in a pie dish.
- Chop the onion and cook it in a pan with olive oil. Put the onion the pie dough.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, cream and milk. Add some salt, pepper and rosemary. Put this mixture in the onion.
- Cut figs in 2 and put them in the pie.
- Cut the cheese in slices and put them in the pie.
- Add honey in the pie and bake in the oven at 180°C/356°F for 30 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Little redpepper quiches with eggplants
Spinach and mozzarella quiche
Two zucchini quiche
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.