Raspberries, blackberries and blackcurrant sirup
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 2 lbs of blackberries, raspberries and blackcurrants
- 4/5 cup of water
- 2 and 2/3 cups of sugar
- Blend all fruits, then pour them in a pan, add sugar and water.
- Cook for 20 minutes and mix sometimes.
- Once the mix is cooked, remove the foam on the top and sieve the liquid
- Let cool completely and proud in a bottle.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Little peaches and blackberries cakes
Mojito with raspberries
Peaches and blackberries jam
Toasts with blackberries and goat cheese
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.