Toasts with blackberries and goat cheese
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- 4 slices of seeds bread
- A fistful of blackberries
- 8 slices of goat cheese
- Spread 2 slices of goat cheese on each toast.
- Add a teaspoon of honey on each toast.
- Put in the oven (grill) during about 10/15 minutes. Keep an eye on it, it can be really fast.
- Just before to serve, add blackberries on toasts.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Carrot and goat cheese custard
Little peaches and blackberries cakes
Fava beans spreads
Ratatouille and goat cheese crumble
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.