Little peaches and blackberries cakes
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 peach
- 7/10 cup of flour
- Icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- A fistful of blackberries
- 1/5 cup of brown sugar
- In a bowl, mix eggs with melted butter and brown sugar.
- Then, add flour, yeast and salt. You should get an homogeneous mix.
- Pour the mix in 4 different platters or tartlets baking tin.
- Wash the peach and blackberries. Cut the peach into thin strips.
- Spread peaches strips in baking tins then add some blackberries in each cake.
- Put in the oven during 20/25 minutes at 180°C. Cakes should be crispy
- Before serving, spread icing sugar on cakes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
French toast gratin with peaches
Toasts with blackberries and goat cheese
Peaches and blackberries jam
Raspberries, blackberries and blackcurrant sirup
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.