Peaches and blackberries jam
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 4 and 2/5 cups of sugar
- 2 lbs peaches
- 1 lbs blackberries
- Wash peaches, peel them and dices them finely.
- In a pan, add peaches and sugar and leave to marinate in the fridge during 1 night.
- Cook peached and sugar during 40 minutes.
- Then add washed blackberries and continue to cook during 20 minutes.
- At this point, the jam should be ready : we should have a drop which stay in the spoon
- Pour the jam into clean jar, close them and tilt jars.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Little peaches and blackberries cakes
Raspberries, blackberries and blackcurrant sirup
French toast gratin with peaches
Toasts with blackberries and goat cheese
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.